تحميل برنامج الحماية Symantec Endpoint Protection Client version 14.3.9689.7000 64-bit مفعل
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution developed to secure servers, desktop, laptops and virtual environments against a wide range of threats. It is a powerful, reliable and accessible endpoint antivirus software solution that can be used on both virtual and physical computer systems. The application is based on a technology called the Symantec Insight which can monitor the prevalence and security rating of almost any known app on the Internet, so users can rest assured that the programs they are installing are completely safe.
Not only is Symantec Endpoint Protection especially enhanced for virtual infrastructures’ protection, but it can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache and scan offline images, as well as automatically identify or manage virtual clients. A special function is the integrated recovery tool that can be used to generate a self-booting CD or USB stick which includes a suite of Symantec malware removal utilities. Once created, the new CD or USB stick can boot the host infected PC into a virus free state that permits users to remove the detected malware with ease, and retrieve valuable documents in the process.
In addition to removing malware, Symantec Endpoint Protection can also optimize computers’ efficiency, along with enforcing processes and policies. Furthermore, it performs its functions whenever the host PC goes idle, so as not to disturb users from work and take up computer resources that might be required for other tasks.
Symantec Endpoint Protection does not run only within virtual environments, but it also supports the latest Windows editions, so users can get the same high-class protection without needing to upgrade to a newer OS. They can simply install one app and get multiple types of protection: antivirus, antispyware, firewall, intrusion prevention, device control and application control.
Only Symantec can secure user endpoints via one single agent to:
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies;
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis;
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation;
- Fine-tune user detection engines on the fly to optimize its security posture.
Phish the Phishers with Deception:
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield;
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture;
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
Cage user’s vulnerabilities and unleash user’s applications:
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they are in use;
- Use application isolation to limit exploits;
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
Attack user stack to kill complexity:
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure;
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent;
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
Stronger, faster, lighter:
- Reduces bandwidth usage and definition file sizes by 70 percent compared to SEP 12;
- Enables faster scanning times using proprietary real-time cloud lookup;
- Reduces IT resource use via automated updates to lower costs.
What is new in version 14.3 (Released in March 27, 2023):
- Notifications to provide the SEPM and cloud console synchronization status;
- Enhancements for FIPS 140-2 compliance for federal customers and commercial customers;
- Enhanced smartcard support for federal organizations including improved support for Thales SafeNet IDPrime cards;
- Custom folders in the Chinese Symantec Endpoint Protection client Risk logs appear with the correct characters, such as C:\Windows\训练.
What is new in version 14.2 (Released in August, 22 2019):
- Content Analysis Integration – submit suspicious files for multilayered inspection, detection, and sandboxing;
- Roaming Client Visibility – receive critical events from clients that are off the corporate network;
- Multi-factor Authentication – integrate with Symantec VIP and PIV/CAC smart cards;
- IPv6 Compliance – support full compatibility with pure IPv6 networks;
- WSS Integration – redirect web traffic from roaming users to WSS using a PAC file;
- Mac Firewall – configure policies to control connection and application rules;
- Superior Protection – Advanced protection against emerging threats with signatureless technologies, such as advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, and critical endpoint technologies such as intrusion prevention and firewall. Protections are fed by the largest civilian global threat intelligence network in the world;
- High-Performance – A single, high-performance, lightweight agent reduces network bandwidth usage by 70% with smaller and less frequent definition file downloads to protect the business without slowing down end users;
- Orchestrated Response – Easily integrate into existing security infrastructure like Proxy SG to maintain a high level of protection and speed response, quickly halting the spread of infection;
- Seamless Migration – from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Microsoft Windows® XP (32-bit, SP2 or later; 64-bit, all SPs; all editions except Home);
Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit, RTM and SP1; all editions except Starter and Home);
Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, and Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2, SP1 or later);
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit, RTM, R2, SP1, and SP2).
CPU (32-bit): 1-GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent minimum (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended);
CPU (64-bit): 2-GHz Pentium 4 with x86-64 support or equivalent minimum;
RAM: 2 GB, 4 GB of RAM for 64-bit operating systems;
Note: User’s SEPM server may require additional RAM depending on the RAM requirements of other applications that are already installed;
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9;
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or 4.0;
SQL Server 2000, SP4 or later.
1. Kindly read the “Readme.txt” file given in the download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100%
clean!File (64-bit): Symantec.Endpoint.Protection.v14.3.9689.7000-x64.rar
Virus Total: 00/57
Download links – version 14.3.9689.7000 (Size: 57.40 MB):