Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
The creative world runs on Photoshop.
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.
New Content-Aware Fill experience
A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.
Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they’ll scale to fit.
– Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
– RAM 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
– Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended**
– Graphics processor acceleration requirements OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Photoshop is available in the following languages:
Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Français*, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Português (Brasil), Suomi, Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский , 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
File Size: 2.92 GB
1. DO NOT START A PHOTOSHOP TRIAL. If you do then it will probably break the pre-activation.
2. Use the installer in this post. Do not install Photoshop using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.
3. Adobe will do its best to force Creative Cloud Desktop onto your PC so you may find yourself stuck in it and the only option you can see is to start a trial. If this happens DO NOT start a Photoshop trial. Use Task Manager to abort the Desktop app.
If you have a problem with this version then please read all of this post before asking for help.
Before you complain that something doesn’t work make sure that you know how it is supposed to work. This is particularly important for neural filters.
Read about the feature on the Adobe site and on their forums and use the help that is built into Photoshop.
Some requirements to download and use neural filters:
1. You need a Creative Cloud account but do not use it to start any trials.
2. You have to be logged into the account. Use the sign in option under “Help” in Photoshop.
3. Photoshop must be able to access Creative Cloud.
4. Make sure that Photoshop’s access to the internet is not being blocked, e.g. by a firewall, by an anti-virus program, or by entries in your Windows hosts file.
5. If, at the first attempt to download a neural filter, you see a filter not available message then shut down Photoshop. Restart Photoshop using the “Run as administrator” option and try the download again.
6. Filters you downloaded in previous versions may need to be downloaded again.
For any Photoshop problem
1. Make sure that your system meets ALL the hardware and operating system requirements for this version of Photoshop.
2. Look at the requirements at the beginning of this thread and at the requirements for this Photoshop version on the Adobe site.
3. Look at ALL the requirements CAREFULLY. The requirements do change from version to version.
4. Follow and read ALL related links.
5. Do not forget graphics card requirements.
Finally, this is particularly important for the 2021 versions of Photoshop
Run and install Autorun setup .exe
(14.7 KB, 813, Size: 2.9 GB, Seeders: 76, Leechers: 0, Completed: 682)